We are OFFICIALLY OPEN as of TUESDAY, MARCH 31st!!!
for takeout, delivery and curbside pickup.
Hours: 11am to 9pm everyday - we will stop accepting orders at 8:45pm
We took a little over a week off to gather ourselves, regroup and come back with a plan that is better than ever. At Ron's, you, the customer, are our number one priority and we want to make sure that we are taking care of you to the best of our abilities.
But what does that mean...
We've amped up our social distancing protocol 10 fold, we've streamlined our curbside and takeout operations for even quicker service and smoother operation and we've limited our menu offerings (temporarily) to allow less staff in the building at any given time.
We're here to keep you safe, healthy and fed...
- When placing your order you will be asked to pay over the phone via credit card and no signature will be required at check out.
- For those ordering take-out, we ask that only four people enter our take-out area at one time. Others may wait outside to keep appropriate distance.
- Our take-out counter now has a plexiglass barrier to assist in social distancing.
- If you are feeling under the weather in any way, we ask that you please stay home. It is important for YOU to get better and to not spread any germs.
- We also ask that only one person come to pick up your order. We apologize for the inconvenience but we will not allow families in the take-out area.
- For those ordering curbside, when you arrive to pick up your food, one of our staff members will place your order either in your trunk or back seat. We will not be having any person to person hand offs.
- PLEASE arrive at your quoted time and not any earlier. Social distancing is very important and we must limit individuals waiting around.
- As always, any staff member that is feeling ill in any way will be asked to stay home and not return to work for a minimum of 2 weeks.
We are coming back better and stronger than ever and we will not let you down! The outpouring of support we've had this last week has been absolutely heart filling and we can't wait to get back to what we do best! Serving our amazing customers good food that is good for you!
Check out our NEW and TEMPORARY Limited Menu below. For more information on our CURBSIDE PICKUP service please click HERE.
Stay healthy my friends...
Oh....and please, WASH YOUR HANDS!
PLEASE NOTE: At this time the limited menu is "AS IS" meaning we can not accept substitutions or order modifications.